Cockroaches have been around for millions of years, evolving into some of the most adaptable pests on Earth. There are approximately 4,500 living species of cockroaches in the world. But only few of them found in urban areas. Cockroaches are omnivorous. Cockroaches are commonly found in buildings, restaurants and homes because they prefer warm environments close to food and water. Unfortunately, cockroaches can cause allergies and trigger asthma attacks, especially in children. They can also spread nearly 33 different kinds of bacteria. The temperature of Mumbai is suitable for cockroach breeding. Here at Rajashree Pest Control in Mumbai, we provide a hassle free cockroach pest control services at affordable rates.
Cockroach Pest Control-Baiting Treatment(Herbal Gel treatment)
Herbal gel pest control technique is emerging as a reliable alternative control method that produces maximum efficacy against target insects and minimal impact on human activity.
Method of Cockroach herbal gel treatment :
Minute amount of Herbal Gel is applied at strategic locations with the help of a syringe. Cockroaches are mostly in the kitchen and pantries and we concentrate on these areas, although the Gel is applied in the toilet and other entire premises. The method of application of Herbal Gel is such that it is inaccessible to infants pets. Cockroach pest control gel treatment is 100% safe for kids.
How Herbal Gel Works :
Herbal Gel has an edible product specially attractive to cockroaches. Herbal Gel has cascading effect. Once some cockroaches have eaten herbal gel they contaminate other cockroaches also and the result is better control over the population of cockroaches. This leads to quick eradication and no re-invasion. Herbal Gel can be applied to sensitive areas such as electrical control boxes, kitchen appliances, computers etc. Any insecticide or aerosol sprayed on gel can reduce the efficacy of herbal gel.
Benefits of Cockroach Pest Control Herbal Gel treatment:
- No smell
- Can be applied in sensitive areas such as kitchen appliances, computers, electrical control boards, record rooms etc. as it contain low dosage of active ingredient.
- No need to leave the premises during or after treatment.
- No need to empty drawers or cover up food or do any special preparations prior to the treatment.
Not a repellent but an attractant - This bait contains insect growth regulator as active ingredient which has got effect on specific species of insects like cockroaches. This active ingredient is mixed with feeding stimulants like food attractants and pheromones specialized chemicals generated by the insects to identify it from the other insects.
Cockroach Pest Control - Spray Treatment:
Before The Treatment: 1) All utensils, containers, raw and cooked food should be removed from the kitchen (or from the area for making tea etc. in offices) and kept on the dining table or in the middle of the drawing or some other room. They should be covered with an old bed sheets or newspapers so that the insecticide does not accidentally fall on them. 2) The insecticide reacts with plastic and silver. Hence all plastic and silver articles should be kept away under cover. Please cover all the plastic articles such as TV, Audio Systems, Telephone Instruments etc.
During the Treatment: Do not close the windows. Contrary to popular belief, cockroaches do not die by inhaling the vapour of the insecticide. They die when they come in contact with the insecticide. Keeping the windows closed is harmful for the persons who are inside the premises at the time of treatment.
After the Treatment: After the treatment, leave the place undisturbed for about two hours. After two hours wipe the surfaces which have been sprayed with our insecticide, with a dry cloth only. Do not wash those surfaces for about two days. Thereby the residual effect of the insecticide will not be reduced.
This spray treatment is effective against cockroaches, ants, lizards and spiders. In case of society or common area pest control this spray treatment is carried out in society common areas like staircase, manholes, terrace, lift pits, compound area, shafts etc.
Why do Cockroach pest control:
Cockroach spreads diseases like
- Typhoid Fever
- Food poisoning
- Allergens leading to asthma
Pest Control for cockroaches at home
- Keep counters, sinks, tables and floors clean and free of clutter. Clean dishes, crumbs and spills right away.
- Store food in airtight containers, and always avoid leaving food out (including pet food!).
- Seal cracks and gaps in walls, floors and openings around or inside cabinets. Condo- and apartment-dwellers should also seal gaps around plumbing, wall outlets, and switch plates.
- Run water periodically in spare bathrooms and little used sinks.
- Scan children's backpacks when they return home, as well as grocery items before storing them.
- If despite all these measures, you discover a cockroach infestation in your home, contact Rajashree Pest Control for assistance with elimination and prevention.